Saturday, September 11, 2010

iPad Overview Incoming

When I started really trying to make Youtube videos, the initial intention was to make and publish videos reviewing, or at least talking about, tech. Somewhere along the way, my channel became a hybrid review/commentary/footage/vlog thing, and I kind of wanted to get back down to the initial outline.

That said, I figured I'd try to jump back in by making an overview of the iPad and the various apps I personally use. So sometime today (or maybe tomorrow...who knows?) I'm going to post a quick iPad video outlining some of the apps I use on a regular basis, as well as some other random ones I haven't gotten around to deleting yet. Stay tuned for that, since it's not only outdated at this point, but also incredibly boring!

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment